Wednesday, July 1, 2009

To all who I care...

Already hv 2 ppl infect AH1N1 in Pulau Penang & hv abt 3 ppl also infect AH1N1 at Kedah,Alor Star..is near here..this msg is for u all who I'm care,mz take care own health ya...don't let ppl who care u feel worried...

U a....ya..I'm saying u...Min...take care ur self u know...although this virus won't killed u...bt will make u suffering u know...my heart will feel pain...haha...however la...take care ur self...

All of u also...ya..is u all..my dear friends...take care..now our country hv abt 200 case of this already u know?bcareful n take care

At here I wanna scold my Aunt,y u wanna force my mom present ur daughther wedding party!u live at Singapore u know!U know ur country hv abt 800 case of this virus!!u want my whole family meet at hell ya!stp woman!can u jz celebrate later!ok,don't say my mom,say grandpa n grandma,they already 50++ already,their resistance is weak u know!how come u r the ppl selfish like this!I'm not mean I dnt wanna present the wedding party,bt this is not the time u know!life is more importance thn wedding u know!force my mom with talking rude thing!say to my mom tht:"if u didn't present my daugther wedding party,next time u married daugther or ur son died,I also won't present" wht the shit u talking abt!this is wht family chat?!stp woman!damn u!b shut up!saying the rude thing to force my mom!tht is the thing wht Aunt say?!how come u will say this thing,u make me feel very dissapointed.........aunt.....I don't hv an aunt like u.....

1 comment:

  1. 原来你也有blog..哈哈。。做么不开一个chat box?比较方便留言。。

    ReplyDelete